My vintage keys

Chat about or show off your Vintage Pianos, Organs and Synths

My vintage keys

Postby purkolator on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:26 pm

OK, nothing mindblowing here, but I am pretty proud of my recent acquisitions.

Got an old M3 off of Craigslist in trade for an old entry level fretless bass that I hadn't played in forever. I was able to fix several missing tones and revive the percussion circuit and now everything is in perfect working order.

The Wurly, I got through a Craigslist trade as well. It is a 200 that, while it has seen better days, definitely has a lot of soul left in her. I am planning on restoring it over the summer and possibly finishing it off with a nice sparkle paint job.
Thanks Chris and Co. for all the great info on this site! It is making my new obsession much easier to appease.

Purkolator
purkolator

Re: My vintage keys

Postby moosears on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 am

Cool man, is that a Triton Le 61 up top?
moosears

Postby purkolator on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 am

Yep. Don't use that much any more. Mostly virtual stuff with funny German names.
purkolator

Postby moosears on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 am

Yea I use a Triton Le 88 right now as my basic piano and I've tuned a very real sounding clav to it. With a custom wah it makes up for the poly sound (might not have the right action but w.e). I should get some pics up of my keyden. Good work with yours. Any good solid organ to mess around with really adds a lot of vibe to the set up.
moosears

---------

• Print view • A/a

Return to Vintage Pianos