1977 YAMAHA ELECTONE EX-2

Tell us about Vintage Keyboards you would like to sell

1977 YAMAHA ELECTONE EX-2

Postby on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Sponsored Links

I have a very rare YAMAHA EX-2 for sale. The condition is good +. This machine comes with the house box and seperate speaker tower, cloth covers and full original schematics for both the Organ and Speaker.

I am not listing a price due to the limited information regarding the item. I understand that there is a possibility that only about 30 of these ever made it to the US. This is the Professional Concert version in White. You know what these can do and how they perform (with a talented musicians assistance of course).

Chain of Custody on this unit shows verifyably that it's life was spent within the walls of the Arizona State University Sundome Arena in the SunCity area NorthWest of Phoenix. This makes me it's second owner.

Key action is very good, the finish is very good but it does have a few chips and scratches mainly below the seat area. The fabric on the speaker tower is in very good contition as well. This unit is a studio's dream!

If you have any interest in this unit, please contact me at 602-330-2220 directly. I can also be reached by email at m.shumaker@GOsimple.biz. I am not offering this on ebay or craigslist at this time.

I am in the Tempe, Arizona area. Pictures are available upon request. It can be seen by appointment. I can also assist in coordinating the shipping but would prefer local pickup due to the value and rarity of this unit.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Included is the full factory schematics for the boards, etc. for both the Organ and Speaker cabinet.

Thank you... Mike

---------

Return to Vintage Keyboards for Sale